13 June 2011

Ach! This blog will not die!

  • Google Scribe. Still in beta mode, but it's really fun. It's predictive text for Google Docs. Not sure how useful it is, but I was sold when it managed to figure out "Jabberwocky," "The Raven," "Annabel Lee," "Bohemian Rhapsody," and "Smells Like Teen Spirit."
  • Google books. I love the obscure old books you can find.
  • Illuminated letters and fancy lettering
  • Doctor Who. I love Matt Smith.
  • Graham Norton. Funniest gay Irishman I can think of off the top of my head.
  • Having geek parties with Mary Ruth
  • Gummy worms
  • Cheese pizza
  • Dr. Pepper
  • Vitamin Water (Dragonfruit and Raspberry Apple!)
  • Oreos
  • Pin-up girls. Does the sound weird coming from a straight female? I don't care. Pin-up girls kick ass. In fact, my secret goal is to one day be a pin up or burlesque dancer. That's why my college education is so important.
  • Speaking of burlesque, my fashion idol/ girl crush? Dita von Teese. She is so freaking cool. I've always loved anything bawdy or risque. Not crude or vulgar. Sexiness and vulgarity are mutually exclusive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the happiness! Let us know what makes you happy. Just keep it reasonably clean, if you please.